Friday, October 11, 2019
SolSuite Solitaire NEW v19.10 has just been released! :)
New Games in SolSuite 2019 - v19.10 (October 10, 2019)
The new SolSuite Solitaire version 19.10 has just been released, and includes two new and original solitaire card games: Carriage and Puppeteer: two Original solitaire games invented and released by TreeCardGames.
In this video we are showing how to play Carriage:
- When the game starts, the four Kings are removed from the deck and placed in the tableau.
- On the "6" foundations, build down in suit from 6 to Ace. For example, a 5💗 can only be played on a 6💗.
- On the "7" foundations, build up in suit from 7 to Queen. For example, an 8♣ can only be played on a 7♣.
- On the Tableau (the 4 Kings) build up or down regardless of suit.
- Turn up one card at a time, from the stock to the waste.
- There is no redeal.
- The top card of the waste pile is always available for play to the tableau.
The rules of this game are very simple, but being a "chance only" solitaire, it won't be easy to win right away. You'll be playing one time and another! 😁
Click 👉 here 👈 to download the latest version of SolSuite Solitaire! 💗💗