Friday, May 15, 2020
In the latest SolSuite 20.5 release, two new and original solitaire games have been added.
One of them is "Long Beach", a Two-Deck solitaires type game.
The object of the game is to place all the cards to the Foundations:
- "Ace" foundations: Build up, in any suit but its own, from Ace to King. For example, a 2♥ can only be played on an Ace♣♦♠.
- "King" foundations: Build down, in any suit but its own, from King to Ace. For example, a Queen♠ can only be played on a King♥♣♦
On the tableau, you have four piles on the left side of the screen and four on the right side of the screen.
The tableau rules are:
- In the first four columns, build down in any suit but its own. For example, a 5♠ can only be played on a 6♥♣♦.
- In the last four columns, build up in any suit but its own. For example, a 10♦ can be only played on a 9♠♥♣.
- The top card of each column is available for play to another tableau column or to the foundations.
- A packed sequence, or any portion of it, may be moved to another tableau column.
- Spaces may be filled with any available card or packed sequence.
Cards from the stock pile can be dealt one at a time to the waste pile, and then played to the tableau or to the foundations.
You have to be aware that you might arrive at the end of the game and find that, for example, you have a King♠ to be placed on a Queen♠.
Fortunately, cards can be played to the Foundations back to the Tableau piles, so to end the game.
Hope you enjoy this new solitaire! 😃
SolSuite 20.5 can be download by clicking HERE